Systems Engineer (f/m)
You want to keep the processes of inspired customers all over Europe on track, together with a really strong team?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You have experience in developing innovative solutions with new open source technologies as well as in planning, implementing and operating IT services, and you enjoy these tasks.
- You have demonstrated basic know-how in network technology and are serious about IT security.
- You have experience in Linux systems (CentOS) and virtualisation technologies (KVM) as well as know-how in monitoring, configuration management (e.g. Chef) and automation (shell scripting, Ruby, Python).
- You are highly familiar with standard server services (e.g. Apache, nginx, Postifx, iptables, PostgreSQL, Samba, Tomcat) and have already dealt with HA technologies (cluster).
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 40,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)