Fabasoft Security Guideline: Fabasoft has made a binding commitment to data protection and information security with the adoption of the Fabasoft Security Guideline as part of the overall Fabasoft strategy. The Security Guideline communicates the significance of information security, Fabasoft’s information security targets, the organisation of its information security management as well as the security measures taken and its efforts to ensure continuous improvement in the field of information security.
The Fabasoft Security Guideline is available for Download (PDF): Fabasoft Security Guideline
Certifications and audits: Fabasoft is certified and tested according to all relevant standards for security and reliability. Your data is in safe hands with us! Read more about certifications and audits.
National and European data protection laws
As a European company Fabasoft is subject to the strictest data protection laws.
- Directive 95/46/EC is the reference text, at European level, on the protection of personal data. It sets up a regulatory framework which seeks to strike a balance between a high level of protection for the privacy of individuals and the free movement of personal data within the European Union (EU). To do so, the Directive sets strict limits on the collection and use of personal data and demands that each Member State set up an independent national body responsible for the protection of these data. (Link)
- Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) (Link)
- Austrian data protection commission (Link)
- Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) (Link)
- Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection (Link)
Is the customer's data secure?
Data security with no gaps: Customer data is stored in Fabasoft's servers within protected networks to which only a small selected number of operations management employees have access. Not even operations management employees are authorized to access customer data. These mechanisms are regularly checked via external audits. In short, Fabasoft employees cannot view customer data.
The Fabasoft Cloud: data security and data center operation without compromise
Protection of your valuable data
The protection of your personal data and the protection of documents you store in the Fabasoft Cloud is of paramount importance to Fabasoft. You can find further information about our data security policy in the document "Performance characteristics of data security".
Highly secure data centers
The Fabasoft Cloud operates in three high-performance data centers. The entire hard and software environment is constructed for maximum availability, reliability, scalability and security as well as simple maintenance due to the high requirements of our data center.You can find further information about the performance characteristics in the document "Performance Characteristics of date center operation".
Read more about data security and data center security.